History of my responsive guessing
I've been responsive design testing for over 5 years, and it's always been a riddle why I got different results with different tools. The tools I used most frequently were the developer tool bars, some browser plug-ins and a couple of free responsive testers available online, and from time to time I visited some store for real life testing.
By function these online responsive testers do the same thing (at least they do if for the same purpose), showing the responsive design on different resolutions. Somehow, though, I still got different test result on different tools for the same resolution. So when it came to decide which one to believe, I was just guessing which one would be the closest to the real device testing. I've made a lot of responsive guessing, trying to answer the questions around the accuracy of the test results. Here are the most puzzling ones going around in my head during responsive testing: